Our Family's Crazy Christmas Card

Our Family's Crazy Christmas Card

All their hard work is finally recognized...


This is Sarah, just breaking into my Dad's blog again. I knew that he wouldn't post about winning the yard of the month in their city, so I thought I would brag for them. My parents have the most beautiful yard and they spend a lot of time working on it. Their garden is gorgeous and they recently added a playground for the kids. It is one of the greatest places in the world. This is a little collage I put together of just a few of my favorite plants. Click on it to make it bigger. Good job Mom & Dad!

2 comments:

The Ullery Family said...

Congrats you two! I have always loved your yard and loved your garden especially. After all the work you do you deserved this award.

Treasures4u2Share said...

That's awesome. Congratulations you guys!!! It looks absoluetly beautiful. Would you come work on mine??? Hahaha
I'm glad Sarah keeps up on you guys and shares with all of us! ;D